Lanfir's Green Ajah Timeline - includes non-Green data (1998-2000)

This forum is for storing information that is not in the form of forum discussions, roleplays, biographies etc. Enlightens the peruser on the history of the Dragonmount community from inception.

Moderator: TayaJai

TayaJai
Site Admin

Lanfir's Green Ajah Timeline - includes non-Green data (1998-2000)

Post by TayaJai »

October 1998:

Our very first records of the Green Ajah:

Alleandra – Alleandra was one of our first members. She became rather inactive after Feb 1999, with one last appearance in July 1999. After that, we have not seen her since.

Adara – I cannot remember Adara that clearly. She has never been that active.

Sprid – Same with Sprid. She did not stay that long.

Lanfir (Head) – well, duh…

Kaleyra – Kaleyra has visited us this summer very briefly. She used to be very active, and made it to temporary Sitter in the Battle of Tar Valon. Later, she got by with the title of Ambassador of the White Tower. She also kind of left in the summer of 99, if I am not mistaken. A lot of inactives got lost in the renovation of the tower and the creation of the Novice and Accepted Quarters.

Nina – Oh, Nina. I’ll never forget her. Big chance a lot of you still know her. She was our first Black Ajah Aes Sedai. Her character’s name is Blackthorne, and she spied on us for Shayol Ghul.

Maarin – I still miss my good friend Maarin. She is one of the legendary two who invented the mint tea, and she has been bonded to our own Dragon Reborn, Phoenix.

Soon after:

November 1998

Morgan
Autumnflame

December-March 1998/1999

Leane
Alanna
Mellyn
Belina

Our records as of June 1999:
Note the names of the people still with us, they’re in italics; the people from the past year have a lot of staying power!

Lanfir* - that’s me!
Autumnflame
Morgan – our minty
Mellyn
Leane
Nymphia – In the summer of 99, I convinced my RL friend and study pal to join Dragonmount as well. She’s often away, but she always returns to the home we’ve made on Dragonmount. A lot has changed since we both dyed Sathinar’s hair and Ishamael’s room green, but DM is still DM, and the greens are still addicted to mint tea.
Belina
Maarin
Kaleyra
Jinneran
Alanna
Catrina
Alleandra
Zildamai
Aurian
Leandreen – Leanie’s still here, too. She was one of DM’s first accepted, and one of the first to make it through the, by then, still buggy novice and accepted system. She’s away for a long time now, but we all hope she’ll make it back to the Green Quarters some day.
Aviendha
Markieta – My memory is out in the dark here… You’re on the list of june/july 1999. Guess you were still a novice back then, Marki. *smiles*
Cadsuane – You were my minty, I still remember that! Im glad you’re back, Caddy!

Ranks in the White Tower as of June 1999:
The Amyrlin Seat- Kathana
Keeper of the Chronicals- Chissa
Mistress of Novices-Alosha
Mistress of Libraries-
Mistress of the Infirmerary- Siuan
White Tower Curator- Kalysta or Alena
Official Ambassader- Kaleyra
Dragonmount Historian- Yveva
Head of the Red Ajah- Daelin
Head of the Blue Ajah- Moiraine
Head of the Green Ajah- Lanfir
Head of the White- Dazzle
Head of the Gray- Serinia
Head of the Yellow-Therva
Head of the Brown-Serafelle
Head of Welcoming Committee- Dreda

Further dates of joining after the Summer of 1999 – the people who stayed with us so far!
I have the dates because the official database as we still have it was created in mid September 1999. It made the last part of my research a lot easier!

The next generation

13 september 99 - Ladria
10 october 99 - Ryell

Our newest generation

23 may 2000 - Calliste
7 june 2000 - Mandi
15 june 2000 - Mierin
4 july 2000 - Taya
16 july 2000 - Elsenara